AppiaTech is a Software Services and Consultation Company based in Ramallah, Palestine. We are looking for Quality Assurence Engineers with 1+ years to join our team to work on an international project for one of our clients based in the Netherlands. We are building an innovative solution for the aviation industry and we need a great talent to join our development force.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, create, maintain and coordinate testing activates to ensure finished product quality.
- Review requirements, specification s and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Run both manual and automated regression testing to ensure previously developed software still performs correctly after a change.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Cover both expected and unexpected behaviors by designing and implementing functional and nonfunctional tests.
- Anticipate current and future issues and develops plans and actions to minimize the negative impact.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Prepare and present reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Collaborate with the other QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Adapt to product changes.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1 year software testing work experience at least.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience in testing frameworks like Selenium.
- Time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
If you think you fit for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be called.