Business Alliance HR is recruiting a Quality Assurance Engineer for a regional high tech Company offering digital healthcare solutions, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise on quality assurance and quality control.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts based on requirements and specifications.
- Execute manual and automated tests to identify defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure testability and quality of software products, and provide valuable QA feedback to developers.
- Conduct analysis checks and review on product specifications.
- Report and track defects using a bug tracking system, and work closely with the development team to resolve issues.
- Continuously improve test coverage, methodologies, and processes to enhance the overall quality of the product.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior QA engineers, promoting best practices and knowledge sharing.
- Develop quality assurance standards and processes.
- Assist in designing, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features.
- Contribute to our quality standards, with a focus on feature deployment.
- Document test data, results, and validation reports.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with web-based application testing.
- Experience with integration testing between applications.
- Experience with mobile applications testing.
- A team player and self-starter who will work side by side with the development team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, self-organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid experience in Jira or similar issue & bug tracking system.
Onsite. Ramallah, Palestine.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة