Quality Assurance Engineer
Innotech- for Programming and Technology, a limited liability company located in Ramallah, Palestine; is looking for qualified and motivated people. We invite you to join and be The New Quality Assurance, If you have the experience in Quality Assurance to assist us in creating and maintaining high quality technology solutions.
Innotech for Programming and Technology L.L.C.
Edward Said Street, Castle Building (Wassel Building)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Innotech is seeking to fill a Quality Assurance position with the following Responsibilities:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured roadmaps, test cases and test plans.
- Check and review test cases to identify problems or issues. Suggest solutions, improvements, or enhancements to better meet the needs of the end user.
- Test new features and changes, ensuring the implementation matches the specifications, finding bugs, and regressions.
- Work with a Product development team to ensure the testing requirements are well understood, test cases are documented, and test results are published as per schedule.
- Support the software development process by ensuring that released code meets the highest standards of quality, both in terms of functionality and in terms of solving business needs fully and directly.
- Validate quality by implementing non-functional tests for collecting baselines and measuring against them. Constantly improve the software testing process using automation and emerging technology.
- Perform application security audits.
- Manage the suite of manual and automated test cases.
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution.
- Proactively pursue learning on new practices, solutions, technology, and skills.
- Contribute to improving QA processes, work across organizational boundaries and exercise appropriate influence to ensure commitment to customers and product quality.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of QA terminology, methods, and tools.
- Highly self-driven, responsible, reliable and keen to learn and improve.
- Must have strong analytical skills, and an ability to troubleshoot to the root cause of problems.
- Experience with performance testing is a plus.
- Experience of SQL and C# or any similar OO programming languages such as Java.
- Experience with test automation using selenium web driver is a plus.
- Have a desire for continuous learning. In particular, interested in learning more about test automation, new testing tools and test strategies.
- Committed to deliver daily high-quality work.
- Ability to work with teams and build a high-performance culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -in English- with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Committed to personal growth.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills.
- Details oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities.
Did we get your attention?
Then we would like to hear from you and schedule an interview. If your profile fits our criteria, please apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
* Looking forward to receiving your application! *