يعلن مستشفى النجاح الوطني الجامعي - نابلس عن حاجته لتوظيف
Quality Assurance Coordinator
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The coordinator acts as liaison with quality assurance department to monitor and improve quality processes/workflow and efficient management of the technical procedures including patient test management and analytical testing in the lab environment.
Responsible for monitoring quality of operation, quality of pre-analytical-post analytical phases including: Reagent quality, methods performance, quality control values to ensure quality of test results and correctness of reporting timely sample processing/testing/reporting of results, turn-around-time monitoring, client satisfaction related to testing results, attending to client’s concerns and employee’s concerns and questions related to test results.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works as liaison among all departments and team members.
- Manages Quality Management System (QMS) which includes quality audits, quality metrics and monitoring of incident reports corrective action.
- Reports to executive team the levels of quality achieved and identify those areas requiring improvement.
- Confirms the lab staff is correctly reporting the quality control for all laboratory instrumentation and for manual tests.
- Verifies that the Daily, weekly, monthly and as needed Maintenance procedures are performed and logged.
- Confirms the temperature and centrifuge logs are current and accurate.
- Confirms the Instrument calibration is being performed when required.
- Confirms the staff is current with new QC or reagent lot installation.
- Trains and verifies the laboratory staff are compliant in all aspects of laboratory Quality Control and Quality Management.
- Ensures continuous improvement of quality and processes.
- Monitors or audits Customer Complaints.
- Be readily available for Mock inspections.
- Organizes training when deemed necessary.
- Organizes QA/QC Meetings.
- Reviews and assesses laboratory activities; reports any procedural or practice non-compliances to the laboratory supervisor, or Laboratory Director.
- Develops and deliver training programs that teach the appropriate use of quality tools at work.
- Manages proficiency testing program.
- Ensures that all testing on all shifts is completed and ensures that acceptable levels of analytic performance is maintained.
- Ensures that all remedial actions are taken whenever test systems deviate from the laboratory’s established performance specifications.
- Ensures that patient test results are not reported until all corrective actions have been taken and the test system is functioning properly.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are established, reviewed and signed off by the lab director, and all lab personnel have read and understood the content if applicable.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts audits in the areas assigned, analyzes collected data, reports trends and outcomes and proposes solutions from audit findings. Provides input to identify quality and process improvement opportunities.
- Oversees quality of inventory.
- Ensures that the records are organized, neat and readily retrievable.
- Ensures that all specimens are organized and readily retrievable.
- Ensures that the lab is organized, neat and clean.
- Provides back up to any technical position as needed.
- Troubleshoots problems (client, instrument, computer) as needed.
- Ensures compliance with ISO 15189, CAP, and JCI regulations.
- Performs other duties as may be required/assigned.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences (preferred master degree )
- Registration with Palestine Medical Technology Association.
- Authorization of practice from the Palestine Ministry of Health
- At least two years of lab quality management.
- Practical knowledge of laboratory instruments and techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates critical analysis and complex problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage quality and processes highly confidential and proprietary information.
- Proficient in computer skills that include spreadsheets and word processing software, and Microsoft Office required.
- Knowledge of accreditation regulations.
- Knowledge of CLIA and local laws regarding laboratory operations.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Detail orientated – quality and precision focused
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and solve assays or environmental problems
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة