Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Quality and Safety Control Engineer
For a period of 7 months
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Support Head of Engineering Pool in developing and implementing quality and safety standards and regulations.
- Support Head of Engineering Pool in developing and implementing quality and safety control systems.
- Create and implement quality and safety control action plans for different activities.
- Identify the needed safety tools and materials to be included during the procurement process or to be purchased by AAH.
- Participate in technical assessment process.
- Participate in the submittal evaluation and approval process.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor and analyze quality and safety performance.
- Participate in the handover processes.
- Inspect and test technical documents, materials, processes, and implemented / delivered items to ensure specifications quality are met.
- Ensure that the implementation and processes comply with safety regulations.
- Develop corrective actions, solutions, and improvements for the technical outputs when needed.
- Provide the project officer with feedback regarding the quality and safety using a pre-designed communication tool or report.
- Report to the Head of Engineering Pool for the quality and safety concerns/ issues.
- Participate in writing of technical documents related to designing and implementation of technical activities (terms of reference, technical studies or surveys, tender reports, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), announcements, technical evaluation).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in designing, implementing and supervising of engineering interventions.
- Certified experience in quality and safety control will be a plus.
- Proven experience in Engineering design software, practical experience in construction and infrastructure projects.
- Good knowledge in engineering design codes, protocols and quality assurance tests.
- Good knowledge Planning software (MS Project, Primavera).
- Knowledge in humanitarian or emergency programming is a plus.
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of programs/ activities is a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Creative and able to find professional technical solutions.
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCad, MS project, Microsoft Office application, EBANET and GIS are plus.
- Very good in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English
- Valid Driving License.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 06/02/2020
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.