As a Quality and Food Safety Manager, you will manage one of the leading food manufacturing companies. This to ensure that all divergent products produced are safe and manufactured with the highest standards that meet our Customers’ expectations.
- Develop, review and update standard operating procedures related to food and worker safety
- Accountability for all aspects of site HACCP, Hygiene, Food Safety, Pest Control and Auditing systems
- Oversee implementation of Food and Worker Safety Program and create best practices to assess performance and develop opportunities for improvement
- Ensure a workplace culture that understands, appreciates and implements safety practices
- Ensures the proper monitoring of all components of Food safety Systems
- Carry out effective environmental monitoring; testing and control programs for pathogenic bacteria
- Co-ordinate all technical quality activities to ensure that products are manufactured against agreed specifications
- Develop and maintain a robust auditing program
- Take action against any non-conformances of CCP’s, quality standards and any other food safety issues according to the non-conformance procedure
- Randomly monitor production and warehouse procedures and paperwork to check accuracy and timely recording of information
- Reporting of Q&FS activities and incidents to QA Leader
- Carry out microbial laboratory tests and validation
- Release and hold of products during the production chain
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in food technology, food processing or other related fields
- Must have minimum of 4 years working in a similar technical role
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills – ability to understand and carry out detailed written and verbal instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables in standardized situations.
- Level of persuasion and/or influencing of others – ability to effectively present ideas.
- Level of autonomy when considering alternatives or options in resolution of problems decisions are made in routine situations, or where the consequences of error are major
- Computer skills - Knowledge of MS Office and Excel – Proficiency
- Working experience motivating and leading teams in a positive manner
- Ability to work at different shifts (day/night) with flexibility
- Advanced English is required
You are kindly requested to send an up-to-date CV and a letter of motivation to [email protected]