Title: QA/QC Engineer (Three Positions)
Location: Gaza, Tulkarem, Yatta
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire highly qualified candidates for the position of Quality Control Engineer for three locations (Gaza, Tulkarem, Yatta)
BSc. degree in Material Engineering/Civil Engineering or any other related Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 8 years of proven working experience as a QA/QC Engineer of water construction projects.
- Advance Knowledge of Standards or Codes.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Effective communication with client’s project team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company;
- USAID Experience is considered as a plus.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Monday, August 20, 2018 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter explaining why you are interested and qualified for the position and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line” QA/QC Engineer” and for which location (Gaza, Tulkarem or Yatta). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.