Who are we?
Innotech is a leading software development company located in Ramallah - Palestine. We seek motivated individuals to manage the development of our software platform. At Innotech we value smart and innovative people who also work well in a Team. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking to fill openings in Quality Assurance Engineering.
Put simply, you’ll be part of Innotech continuous success and growth. Innotech is an Agile-based company. We master scrum to produce high-quality work. Our software Quality assurance and Development teams deliver top-notch products in combination with a high level of accuracy in the usage of Agile methodologies.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Maintain database of software defects.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Operate and maintain test networks.
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- Perform application security audits.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Minimum (1 to 2) years of proven experience in Quality Assurance.
- Solid background in automation testing (Selenium Web Driver and C# are preferred).
- Solid API understanding.
- An understanding of Agile testing methodologies.
- Proven Web testing experience.
- Proficient in English language.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Ability to write and define test cases.
- Ability to work with Remote Teams.
- SQL knowledge is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.