Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star international hotel in Palestine, is soliciting qualified candidates to fill the position of
The purchasing clerk is responsible for collecting different purchasing requests, documenting them, and preparing purchasing orders for materials, products, and services. Additionally, he/she is responsible for ensuring that purchased items arrive on time as per the schedule and according to the request specifications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform purchasing process as per internal policies and procedures under the supervision of the accounting manager.
- Oversee purchasing records and conduct regular purchasing documentation.
- Keep track of the status of requisitions and update any changes or cancelations.
- Conduct necessary analysis, and compare prices and specifications of items to decide on the best and most efficient purchasing decision.
- Work closely with all hotel departments and prepare accurate purchasing orders as per the requested specifications.
- Schedule delivery dates and follow up with different vendors to ensure the delivery of requested items.
- Build and maintain strong vendor relations and coordinate vendor’s activities such as preparing contracts and assisting in preparing bid requests.
- Manage inventory levels and conduct in-person (visual) inspections on the hotel inventory, to ensure that all needed items are in stock and conduct purchasing process for missing materials.
- Perform any administration tasks in regard to purchasing activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Up to 2 years of experience with at least 1 year of experience in a relevant role.
- Holds a manual driving license.
- High attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess high work ethics, motivation, and fast learning abilities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and computer software.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with the subject name “Purchasing Clerk”, no later than 05 March 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.