Join an exciting and growing team at the Royal Court Hotel in the center of Ramallah. The Royal Court Hotel has 46 modern rooms, Vintage Cafe, 2 conference halls, and is soon to open a new garden restaurant.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to all different areas of accounting and get direct experience working with management level co-workers.
We are looking to hire a purchasing accountant to join our growing team. The job responsibilities will include:
- Entering invoices into the accounting system
- Making purchasing orders from our vendors
- Montioring and facilitating cost control
- Recieving goods and entering them into the inventory warehouse
- Monthly warehouse stock count and inventory management
- Assisting the main accountant with a variety of day to day accounting tasks
- Working with accounting programs
- Accounts recievable and payable
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bacholor degree in accounting is required
- Living in the Ramallah area and having a degree from Birzeit University will be looked upon favorably
- Proficiency in reading and writing in English since the accounting systems we use are in English.
- This is an entry level position with little to no experience in accounting required
- Having a driver's license is preffered
- There will be extensive training on-site
We are looking for an energetic and positive person that is willing to be flexible, patient, and eager to learn. We have a talented young team in an exciting industry and we look forward to someone joining our team that can contribute to our continued growth.
Please e-mail a 1 page CV. Also, a brief cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you think you would be a good fit to join our team and work at the Royal Court Hotel in the accounting department. Please try to make your CV and cover letter as specific as possible rather than a copy and paste application. Also, only applicants that match the job requirements will be considered.