Signaturemotors is a leading company in the trade and lease of vehicles invites interested qualified candidate to apply for the following job vacancy
Public Relationship Officer
Public Relations Officer Responsibilities include: Developing PR strategies and campaigns. Preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material. Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the public.
Specific responsibilities, duties and oversight will include
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- writing and producing presentations and press releases
- dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- analyzing media coverage
- liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and experience
- BA In business administration or other related field
- Strong managerial, personal and communication skill
- Minimum of five years' experience in similar position
- Strong MS Office experience , including excel , word and PowerPoint
- Attention to details , accuracy ,planning and organizing
- Native English languages is preferable and French languages will be highly attractive.
Candidate who meet the above requirement are preferably to submit their update resume directly to [email protected] no later than 15 January 2019.All application will treated in the strict confident and only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview, Just Female Applicant will be considered.