Alnayzak Organization for Supportive Education & Scientific Innovation
Public Relations Officer-Ramallah (RM/1 /2018)
- Planning and implementing PR strategies.
- Liaising with colleagues, key spokespeople and local partners.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media agencies, individuals and other organizations via telephone, email and various social media platforms.
- Researching, writing and distributing press invitations and press releases to targeted media.
- Collecting and analyzing media coverage.
- Responsibility for translating and editing English publications in addition to outgoing material of the organization.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
- Organizing press conferences and press tours.
- Maintaining the organization’s social media channels, such as:Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Channel.
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days, and through involvement in community initiatives.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Media, English Literature, Public Relations or any related specialization.
- At least three years of proven experience in similar positions.
- Proven experience in the field of proposal writing and fundraising.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills both in Arabic and English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Experience in Event Management.
- Experience in managing social media platform.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work with different age groups.
- Knowledge in coordinating activities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Report writing skills in both languages (Arabic and English)
- Ability to work in different locations and areas.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information in a mature and discreet manner.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online through Apply Now button below before (Thursday, 15th February 2018), indicating the vacancy number and position.