Maslamani Group Company is a Palestinian company established in 1969 and is considered one of the leading companies in the field of marketing & sales electrical and household appliances in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
Public Relations Manager
- Planning and implementing Maslamani Group public relations strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Performing field and direct responses to all media-related inquiries.
- Developing and fostering strategic partnerships with governmental institutions, NGOs and civil society organizations.
- Developing contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping Maslamani Group in front of public.
- Advising management on community relations projects and activities.
- Managing and organizing all Maslamani Group sponsorships activities.
- Tracking campaign success and media coverage.
- Managing and organizing all Maslamani Group internal and external events.
- Developing ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the company.
- Engagements, presentations, and preparation of articles for publication.
- Providing content for the web sites in English and Arabic on a regular basis.
- Communicate with the social media team and marketing department to plan content.
- Working with other departments to create and distribute regular internal newsletter.
- Having a wide network and relationships among influencers groups, media, and decision makers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or relevant field.
- Expert knowledge of social media, online marketing, and internet culture.
- More than 5 years’ experience supervising and managing a public relations.
- Portfolio of successful campaigns you have overseen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Public Relations Manager” in the subject line. No later than August 5th 2021.