Field: Marketing & Communications
Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah
Closing date: 18-Jan-2018
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing Wataniya's public relations strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Representing Wataniya Mobile to the press, sector associations and public.
- Performing field and direct responses to all media-related inquiries.
- Developing and fostering strategic partnerships with governmental institutions, NGOs and civil society organizations.
- Developing contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping Wataniya in front of public.
- Researching and writing copy for corporate promotional materials.
- Advising management on community relations projects and activities.
- Managing and organizing all Wataniya social sponsorships activities.
- Managing and organizing all Wataniya internal and external events.
- Developing ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of Wataniya.
- Assisting and coaching Wataniya staff with public speaking engagements, presentations, and preparation of articles for publication.
- Providing content for the web sites in English and Arabic on a regular basis.
- Working with other departments to create and distribute regular internal newsletter.
- Having a wide network and relationships among influencer groups, media, decision makers
- Capable of working in office and in the field, including the possibility of work after hours and outside Ramallah.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in public relations, events management.
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Proven track record of successful management of national PR and Media campaigns.
- Must have a Palestinian ID.
- Solid crisis management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced public speaking skills.
- Experience in developing communications material including websites, publications, and presentations.
- Experience in managing corporate events.
- Excellent writing skills in both Arabic and English.
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft). Advanced skills in Power Point.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written). Additional language would be a plus
Intersted and Qualified candidates should Apply Online by clicking Apply Now Button below
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
- Updated CV