International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The qualified candidate will be a mental health professional with social work or psychology (MA or PhD) degree with 2+ years clinical experience
- Training experience required
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to travel on short notice to project sites
- Ability to work within a team structure or in isolation,
- Flexible, and can cope with stressful workloads and working with limited resources
- Honest, hard-working and a self-motivated person
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments
- Strong organizational and supervisory skills
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are