Sawa Organization is a non-profit that was established in 1998, specialized in the field of combating all forms of violence, abuse and neglect against women and children, through raising awareness and providing remote consultations as well as psychosocial support to all victims of violence, via the 121 Helpline that operates 24/7.
Job Title: Psychosocial Counselor
Employment type: full-time (43 hours per week)
Start of employment: As soon as possible
Nature of work: Managing shifts, including morning or evening or weekend shifts
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or sociology
- At least 2 years' experience working in the field of social services or psychological support, counseling or treatment.
- Experience working with victims or survivors of different forms of violence
- Experience in the provision of case management and psychosocial support to women and children over the phone
- Adequate knowledge of issues related to gender-based violence
- Ability to work within a team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working within the framework of Sawa Organization's principles and values, with a commitment to privacy and confidentiality
- Working in coordination with administrative and professional staff
- Developing plans to follow up with cases received in the Listening Center
- Writing professional reports on the services and consultations provided to beneficiaries
- Following up on intervention plans and case management
- Commitment to attending all individual and group debriefing sessions
- Working knowledge of computer programs
Interested candidates should send their CV to the following email: [email protected] by 30.11.2023.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.