Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six-Day War, Caritas Jerusalem beneficiaries' number over 30,000 individuals from all religious backgrounds in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 Caritas organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit www.caritasjr.org.
Caritas Jerusalem is seeking a qualified candidate for the following position for Caritas Health Center-Gaza:
Position Title: Psychosocial
Position Type: Full time
Contract Period: 8 months, with the possibility of extension(s)
Location: Gaza- Caritas Health Center
Starting date: ASAP
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organize and conduct psychosocial support sessions for patients.
- When needed, update the assessment and monitoring tools.
- Adopt the pre and post-assessment for beneficiaries’ benefiting from the psychosocial service.
- Develop a plan of action for each support group and coordinate closely with the Project coordinator.
- Prepare a monthly detailed narrative report of the activities.
- Refer cases that need further follow to specialized services.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or a related field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word and Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Passionate in the job flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team with respect and impartiality.
- At least 2 years of experience.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected], and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by April the 22nd 2021 no later than 04:00 pm, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.