Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation.
Call of Interest for COVID 19 MHPSS trainer on an external Services Agreement
MSF is looking for a Mental Health professional with significant experience in mental health psychosocial support programs to train personnel of medical facilities.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
- Supporting the preparation of training and providing trainings to frontline workers
- Evaluating and reporting the impact of trainings as well as monitoring the needs for other trainings
- Supporting frontline workers according to the MHPSS needs presented
- Organizing activities according to priorities and respect of activity planning
- Collaborating with other professions for a more comprehensive model of care
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential Master degree Psychology or High diploma related to Mental Health
- Essential 2 years’ experience minimum as a Psychologist
- Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s
- Demonstrated experience in training / coaching
- Desirable experience with working both wit adults and children.
- Experience with interdisciplinary team is an asset
- Arabic and an acceptable level of English
- Service Agreement