The Guidance and Training Center (GTC) is a non-profit community mental health center, founded in 1994, based in Bethlehem. GTC’s mission is to provide preventive and therapeutic services in the area of mental health, especially for the child and family, and generally for the local community, and to pursue the development of knowledge, skills, and experiences of workers in this field and conduct research through programs that meet the needs of the target groups. The GTC is looking to recruit a Psychologist according to the following requirements:
- Working with diverse client groups, including children, adults, families, couples and groups.
- Undertaking Assessment of mental health needs.
- Planning and implementing therapy.
- Writing reports and record-keeping.
- Multidisciplinary team working.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
You will need to show:
- Interpersonal and psychotherapeutic skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An open-minded and sensitive approach when dealing with clients.
- Curiosity and research-minded approach;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Independence and self-motivation.
- Self-awareness, self-knowledge, security and self-belief.
- Capability to working under pressure.
- B.A. degree in Psychology.
- Excellent command in Arabic and English both written and spoken.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] no later than the 13th of February 2019