Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, that provides mental health services, designs and implements training programs for mental health professionals, conducts research studies that serve the community. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including: children, families and victims of human rights violation. GCMHP is seeking to recruit Psychological First Aid Workers to work under the project "Supporting affected people in the Gaza Strip to deal with the Current Challenges and Enhancing Hope for a Better Future- Emergency Response Intervention 2020. This project will be implemented in cooperation with Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), according to the following requirements:
- Conducting field visits to the target beneficiaries.
- Providing appropriate psychological first aid work for the target beneficiaries.
- Providing psychological support and intervention activities for the target beneficiaries.
- Participation in regular meetings and developing related work plans.
- Conducing community mental health and psycho-education activities as needed.
- Participation in preparing and implementing awareness raising and psycho-education programs as planned.
- Submitting regular progress reports as requested by the line manager and the project management.
- Performing any other tasks requested by the line manager and the project management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in one of the required specialists of Psychology, Counseling, Social Work and Nursing, from an accredited university, in addition to the High Diploma in Community Mental Health from GCMHP or a Master degree in community mental health or counseling from an accredited university.
- Fluency in English language including reading, writing and conversation.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office application (e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure.
- Ability to work in the field inside the Gaza Strip according the work requirements.
- Writing reports and success stories in both Arabic and English.
- At least one year of proven experience in Psychological First Aid Work, preferable work experience with GCMHP.
Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, ID, university certificates and a personal photo, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, Street Number 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513.
Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00pm on March 26, 2020.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Gaza Community Mental Health Programme-GCMHP
Administrative and Human Resources Unit