Founded in 1992, the mission of the PCRF is to provide medical care for sick and injured children, regardless of their nationality or religion. We do this by sending children abroad for free care, sponsoring volunteer medical teams to provide care for children and training for local medical personnel, as well as running humanitarian and developmental projects. For more information, please visit: www.pcrf.net
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To move between CBOs and patients in the field bi-monthly to provide interventional care for patients and families, as needed and assigned by the project manager.
- Follow up on patient’s medical needs based on recommendations of social workers and psychologist;
- Prescribe medication for patients;
- Holding community awareness sessions to discuss the issue of mental illness and the side effect of medication on patients
- Training social worker and psychologist regarding signs, symptoms, detection and treatment of mental illness.
- Hold monthly meeting with social worker, project manager and psychologist to plan therapeutic sessions
- Submit monthly report on individual patients to project manager for review.
Interested applicants should include:
Applicant deadline is 15th April 2018