Tasks and Responsibilities
Technical monitoring and supervision of the WW-GVC Community-based Protection Approach (CPA) in Tubas Office
In close collaboration with the Social Team, PM and the Area manager, the Protection Officer will manage, mainstream and assure consistency of the implementation of WW-GVC Community-based Protection Approach in all targeted communities (North of West Bank) – including the technical supervision of:
- The data field analysis
- The Community Protection Response Plan
- Changing session
- Narrative analysis
- Development of CPA tools
Technical review of the Protection Tools produced by other Partners
- Technical Protection Review of Protection Community Profiles, Protection Responses Plans, Narrative analysis etc.
- Providing Technical advices to Partners to improve the Protection analysis
- Linking Internal Protection Analysis with other Protection Guidelines / Standards
Stakeholders Policy Analysis
In close collaboration with the WW-GVC Advocacy and Policy department, the Protection officer will take part to:
- Stakeholders Mapping
- Stakeholders Strategies Analysis
- Linking the Stakeholders Analysis with Internal strategies
Protection data review
- Data cleaning
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Design of Procedures of data collection / data cleaning
Protection data analysis
- In close collaboration with the Advocacy and Policy department, producing deep Protection data analysis reflecting the Coercive environment impact on the communities; the changes occurred following the Intervention etc.
- Support in protection and gender mainstreaming in clusters related documents.
- Support in implementation of Gender related projects in the area.
- Support to the North Team in the implementation of an early warning, reporting and referral mechanism related to Settlers or IF related attacks
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 4 years of experience in the field of protection, social work, and social protection/ or in relevant emergency programs
- Familiarity with data collection (qualitative and quantitative data), analysis and reporting
- A degree on International humanitarian law, or social development,
- Fluency in English
- Residency in North of West Bank (preferable)
- Driving license
- Task management skills
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter, both in English and Position in the email subject, to
[email protected] no later than 26/01/2021