The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem, is seeking qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position:
Protection Data Administrator
Place of Employment : Jerusalem
Contract duration : Open-ended (including 3 months’ probationary period)
Occupation rate : 100%
Starting Date : November 2021
- Understands and puts into application the data entry procedures for cases relevant to Protection of Civilian Population and other related individual cases.
- Analyses and crosschecks the information available in the system.
- Respects the ICRC data protection policy, ensures confidentiality and storing the information properly.
- Develops and runs monitoring tools such as advances finds, dashboards and reports.
- Supports the Data Manager in producing statistics and analysis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & professional experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in data entry, databases, data management, or related field.
- A. degree or Diploma in Computer Science, or relevant (an advantage).
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (knowledge of SQL or Virtual Basic programming languages are an asset).
- Good command of English and Arabic, a must, Hebrew, an asset
Interested applicants must submit a résumé, a motivation letter and copy of academic degree obtained & work certificates, in English, no later than 15th September 2021 to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: Data Administrator_ Application_ Your name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted