The International Committee of the Red Cross is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem is looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the following position:
Protection Data Administrator
Department : Protection
Place of Employment : Jerusalem
Starting date : March 2020
Contract : Fixed contract (One year)
Occupation rate : 100%
Updating the databases
- Understands and puts into application the data entry procedures for cases relevant to Protection of Civilian Population and other related individual cases
- Analyses and crosschecks the information available in the system
- Proceeds to post migration data correction according to the plan of action
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Professional degree or Diploma in Computer Science / programming or relevant Studies
- Good command of English and Hebrew would be an asset
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (knowledge of SQL or Virtual Basic programming languages are an asset)
- Previous experience with databases and data management, (specialized software)
- Information-management background.
Interested applicants must submit a motivation letter and a résumé including education and work certificates, in English, not later than 22 February 2020 to e-mail address [email protected] Please mark clearly the position title and your name in the subject of your email.
Only complete applications will be accepted.