Sharek Youth Forum is a Palestinian NGO focuses on the development of young people into engaged, employable, and active citizens. Sharek amplifies the voices of Palestinian youth to reach those with the power to make change.
Sharek is inviting highly qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
Job Title: Projects Manager- Full time
Location: Ramallah / Palestine
Duration: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in overall management of projects, including planning and reporting to donors.
- Regular field visits to assess the implementation of various projects and activities.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire team members.
- Maintaining and building strong relations with local partner organizations and institutions, including private-educational, and public-sector partners.
- Input into the development of M&E and indicator tracking plans for all projects, and the development of additional M&E tools as necessary to monitor projects’ progress.
- Report regularly and quarterly on the projects’ activities and outputs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Advanced University Qualification (in International Relations, Political Science, Business Admin, Development Studies or other related field)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Arabic
- (2-3) years of project management experience in a Palestinian or international NGO
- Previous experience in project cycle management, including development, implementation and monitoring.
- Excellent computer competency.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes, no later than July 28, 2023 by E-mail: [email protected]
Please mention the title of the position in the subject of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.