Job Title: Projects Manager- Full time
Location: Ramallah / Palestine
Duration: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
Salary: The salary will be determined based on the qualifications; range is between (1,400-1,700) USD.
A Palestinian independent, non-partisan organization based in Ramallah is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfil “Projects Manager” position. The PM is a full-time job, with frequent travel to the field.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in overall management of projects, including planning and reporting to donors.
- Regular field visits to assess the implementation of various projects and activities.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire team members.
- Maintaining and building strong relations with local partner organizations and institutions, including private-educational, and public-sector partners.
- Input into the development of M&E and indicator tracking plans for all projects, and the development of additional M&E tools as necessary to monitor projects’ progress.
- Report regularly and quarterly on the projects’ activities and outputs.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Advanced University Qualification (in International Relations, Political Science, Business Admin, Development Studies or other related field)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Arabic
- (3-5) years of project management experience in a Palestinian or international NGO
- Previous experience in project cycle management, including development, implementation and monitoring.
- Excellent computer competency.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their detailed Resume and Cover letter in English, to the following e-mail address [[email protected] ] The deadline for applications is January 6th,2022, at 2 pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.