The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of a technical project ensuring the final expectations are met. This individual must be able to communicate with all departments within the organization in order to ensure deadlines are being met, as well as report back to company executives with the status of projects. This person will manage client relationships in a stressful, deadline driven environment. This individual must work effectively with Service Delivery, Business Development and other internal units to ensure client satisfaction goals are met.
- Plan project phases and schedule with the customer and the team.
- Identify project risk items and develop mitigation plans.
- Monitor and control the SDLC and QA process and ensure Quality standards are adhered to.
- Ensure projects are being completed on time and the quality of work is consistent with client expectations.
- Analyze growth potential and customer’s needs, and recommend additional services and expansion.
- Work with BD in pointing out market needs, support BD in pre-sales activities; qualifying leads, meeting with potential clients and provide technical solutions and proposals.
- Build talent pipeline, interview and recruit engineers and build ramping up plans.
- Work with HR in career growth plans, building engineers profiles and updating them accordingly.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, IT Management, or similar curriculum. Master degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of technical project management experience.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues surrounding each project.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills. Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting priorities and situations.
- Highly organized and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines and accommodate client schedules.
Interested qualified candidates may submit their CVs through the email: [email protected]
For more information, please call us (Telephone: 082883607 – Mobile: 0595760009 - 0566760009)