The main responsibility of the Projects Finance and Technical Officer is to ensure sound and timely management of projects finances at all levels including initiation of procurement processes and financial reporting to the donors. The post holder will be requested to generally assist in the overall management of under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Development and Grants and close liaison with the Project Officers, being the direct person in charge of Projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in projects financial management
- Educated to a B.A degree level in Finance or Accounting
- Prior experience in using accounting systems.
- Proven experience in managing project budgets and other grant management activities.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage complex budgets.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in the NGO sector as well as the community-based organisations.
- Experience and understanding of working in partnerships and sensitivity to cultural norms.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications including Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly in the area, and aboard, is essential.
- Commitment to the values and principles of SJEHG.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Executives & Administration Staff application form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is Friday 10th June 2022.