Holy Family Hospital provides a wide range of medical care that includes besides the delivery services, prenatal and antenatal care, Well women clinic, diabetic clinic for pregnant women, Gynecology surgeries, Intensive care Unit for premature babies, outpatient clinics.
The hospital belongs administratively and financially to the Order of Malta which is a religious Order that was found in Jerusalem in the year 1048. Its mission is summed up in its motto: “Tuitio fidei et obsequium pauperum, "Defence of the faith and assistance to the poor", this is highly seen in their projects that are active in 120 countries caring for people in need through its medical, social and humanitarian works, without regard to religion, national origin.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Administration Director to ensure that project objectives are met by tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines. Other job duties include proposal writing, Bookkeeping, and keeping track of documents including but not limited to purchase orders, budgets, and contracts. Additional duties include creating presentations and preparing materials to update donors, partners and other visitors on a project's status.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proposal writing.
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks.
- Update necessary tracking systems to maintain project and program status.
- Keep Management informed regarding the progress of all project coordination activities.
- Coordinate all tasks related to invoicing and purchase orders.
- Manage the process of material requisitions and purchase orders.
- Responsible for the creation, bookkeeping and close out of projects.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs.
- Obtain and ensure commitment to schedules from necessary team members.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English is a MUST.
- Ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets and documents.
- Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and system.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, administrative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management skills; must be able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
- Flexible to work out of the normal working hours whenever needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required with a minimum of two years’ experience in Project coordinating.
- Diploma in Project management is a Plus
Interested candidates are to fill a special application form that may be obtained from the reception office at Holy Family Hospital on daily basis from 8:00 am to 03:00pm.
Applications must be submitted to the office of the Director of Administration and Finance during the official working hours maximum by Thursday 7, September 2023.