Posting Title : Projects Coordinator-For Internal and External Candidates- Limited Duration Contract (LDC)- Projects Office- Field Office Jerusalem- Grade,E
Job Code Title : Projects Coord
Department/ Office : UNRWA - other
Location : FO West Bank
Posting Period : 5 March 2022-19 March 2022
Job Opening number : 22-ENG-UNRWA - other-175763-R-FO West Bank (E)
Staffing Exercise : N/A
United Nations Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity
Org. Setting and Reporting
The incumbent of this post reports to the Projects Officer.
In accordance with established Agency policy and procedures, the incumbent:
- Serve as main focal point for the project and liaise with relevant programmes and support offices to facilitate implementation.
- Develops a detailed project work plan to monitor and track progress in coordination with relevant staff in programs
- Monitor assigned projects and budgets and take action as needed (funding allocations, preparation of budget breakdowns, review and oversee the preparation of budgetary reports closure of grants, etc.);
- Coordinates with the respective stakeholders to ensure the continuity in execution of the project activities; Provide advice and guidance on requirements for programme planning and budget formulation, including staffing;
- In coordination with relevant staff in programs, ensures that project activities are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget; coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget;
- Establishes work plan for the project and arranges for assignment of project personnel where requested; confers with project staff to outline the work plan;
- Establish and successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders including External
Relations Department, Public Information, Human Resources, Procurement and Finance;
- Coordinate the process for the solicitation of inputs from implementing Programmes for donor reports (e.g. interim and final narrative and financial reports); this includes providing templates and clear instructions; review and finalize report and liaise with External Relations
Department for clearance and timely submission of the report
- Draft, review and edit reporting to the donor and visibility products, based on substantive inputs from programs to ensure relevance and appropriate communication style. Contribute to and provide inputs to internal reporting requirements and planning frameworks.
- Serve as Secretary of a Steering Committee to facilitate the smooth implementation of the project and identify and address bottlenecks. Document and ensure follow up of action points.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks; creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation and ensures lessons learned are captured and documented; update the projects office projects tracking sheet and the RBM system, 12. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor(s).
You will also need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organizing
- Applying Technical Expertise
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
University degree from an accredited institution in Science, Social Science, Business Administration, International Development or other related field.
Job Specific Qualifications
Minimum of three years' experience working in the area relevant to the project scope, coordination, designing, planning and managing projects, preferably in the international development or humanitarian sector; work experience with UN or international organization is strongly preferred.
Computer Skills: Good knowledge of MS applications: Word, Excel, Sharepoint.
Good knowledge in project cycle management, including M&E.
Experience working on international donor funded projects strongly preferred.
Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
لن يتم النظر في أي معلومة يتم ارسالها بعد تقديم هذا الطلب، لذلك تأكد أن جميع المعلومات في طلبالوظيفة كاملة وصحيحة من حيث الدرجة العلمية (مثلا بكالوريوس/ماجستير/دبلوم) وجميع الخبرات منحيث تاريخ البداية والنهاية، والمسمى الوظيفي ، وجميع الوظائف في تاريخك المهني،وطبيعة العقد( دوام( جزئي أو كاملمع التأكيد أن يتم ذكر كامل خبراتك العملية والاكاديمية في القسم المخصص لذلك Work Experience خانة Education خانةحيث أن اضافة خبراتك في أي مكان اخر في طلب الوظيفة لن يكون كافيا ولن يتم اعتماده
الرجاء الاضطلاع على المرفق في أعلى هذا الاعلان
View this Job Posting in Arabic (Common mistakes)
UNRWA is committed to achieving gender parity at all levels of staffing under the current UN-wide gender agenda and strongly encourages applications from qualified women. UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities.
- Conditions of service
-Type of Contract: Limited Duration Contract (LDC)
Monthly basic salary JOD1,025.30.
Other benefits include:
Dependency Allowances payable and other benefits+ (Medical Insurance) & Currency Adjustment Factor.
Possession of a valid driving license.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below