Palestinian Youth Union is a civil society, Non-Governmental Organization that was established in 1992 and registered in 2002. PYU is working in the field of community development with a special focus on youth, particularly on young women.
PYU work at national level, giving priority to marginalized areas, such as area C, areas near settlements, and areas facing lack of services.
DUTY STATION: PYU headquarters – Ramallah, with travelling to the field when needed
REPORTS TO: director of programmes
CONTRACT AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Full time job, Core staff
The projects coordinator will manage and follow up projects activities, including preparation of plans, managing activities, managing and reporting the results, besides giving support in proposal writing.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Social Science, project management or any other related field.
- Fluent English & Arabic
- Essential working experience in community empowerment projects with minimum of five years in a relevant position.
- Excellent knowledge of development aid best practices and community engagement
- Experience in working with local authorities and partners
- Strong capacities of evaluation, analysis, synthesis and communication
- Experience in reporting and proposals writing. Experience in fundraising and donor management an asset.
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel)
- Experience with distance learning tools and methodologies, use of platform with integrated LMS will be an asset.
PYU will only consider complete applications corresponding to the required profile. Applications must include a complete CV and a covering letter and should be sent to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Additional documents will only be required in case of an interview.
Deadline for applications is Sept.4, 2021
Indicate projects coordinator in the subject of the email
Only short/listed candidates will be contacted. If you are not shortlisted, your file will be destroyed by us, according to the rules on data protection.
PYU provides equal working conditions for men and women. Furthermore, for candidates with equivalent qualifications and for positions with responsibilities, applications from women are strongly encouraged those as well from people with diverse backgrounds.