The Business Women Forum (BWF) is a national non-profit association established in 2006, with the mission “To strengthen the competitiveness of businesswomen and women entrepreneurs through building capacities, enhance access to markets, and advocating an enabling environment for businesswomen in Palestine”.
BWF seeks experienced and committed professional for the following position, located in Ramallah.
Main Responsibilities is to oversee, coordinate and implement projects activities in order to achieve the desired results within the set time frame and efficiently utilizing the resources available. The Projects coordinator will be responsible to:
- Coordinating for the implementation of all projects activities including coordinating for trainings, workshops, conferences, study tours, etc...
- Work closely with the Program Manager to develop and finalize selection criteria of the beneficiaries, and needs assessment.
- Provide targeted women entrepreneurs with business development and market oriented support and guidance in implementing their developed business and operational plans.
- Maintain direct contacts and follow up closely with partners, beneficiaries, and main stakeholders on implementation progress.
- Design, guide and actively contribute to promotion & marketing events to promote the products of the women enterprises.
- Design and implement exchange visits to role models and marketing events.
- Prepare and ensure that narrative and financial reporting and other requirements relating to contract management are met in line with donor agreements.
- Draft terms of reference (TOR) and agreements for project related consultancies (e.g. those relevant to capacity building, business modeling, business development assessments, consultants or trainers, evaluators, etc.
- Coordinate with the partners’ team, in work related to the projects.
- Ensure that relevant data and information on the project outputs, indicators and impacts are collected.
- Conduct field visits to different project’s location and meet with beneficiaries/partners/community reps to make sure that all related business development activities are implemented in a best way and according to the plans.
- Identify and prepare success stories.
- Collect relevant monitoring data and engage in needs assessment and data analysis.
- Prepare weekly plans and other reports required by the Program Manager.
- Follow up on monitoring indicators in close collaboration with Program Manager.
- Any other work-related tasks needed by projects
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in business administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project coordination.
- Good knowledge of women economic empowerment programs, livelihood programs especially with women SMEs, and cooperatives.
- Considerable knowledge of sound business procedures including sales and marketing.
- Strong team player and communication skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication (Arabic & English).
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet.)
- Ability to travel to the targeted areas of the project. Driving License is a plus.
Interested individuals should submit their CVs to the email address [email protected] titled Projects Coordinator Vacancy.
Deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday November 03, 2020. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.