Palestinian Centre for Democracy and Conflict Resolution (PCDCR)is a civil non-profitable organization established in August 1998 as an investment of distinguished efforts exerted by a group of Palestinian youth highly motivated and ambitious to develop a Palestinian model promotes democratic principles and modern conflict resolution alternatives.
In this regard, PCDCR offers a post for professionals interested.
Job Title: Projects and reports writer.
- Location: Gaza Strip
- Job Type: Part time 30 Hours per week
- Degree: University degree.
- Experience: 2 years at least.
- Start Date: ASAP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing periodic reports for the center and donor reports within the specified timeline.
- Following up with the projects and programs team to provide the necessary data and writing project reports for donors in English. Overseeing meeting donor requirements within projects and various reports submitted.
- Developing project proposals for funding agencies in coordination with the projects and programs team and submitting them within the specified deadlines.
- Participating in developing programs and projects within the strategic directions and plan of the center.
- Providing support to the direct supervisor in developing institutional reports.
- Representing the organization in technical and coordination meetings with partner and donor agencies as per the instruction of the direct supervisor.
- Participating in technical and institutional working committees as per the instructions of the direct supervisor and the organization's work systems.
- Writing correspondence to donors.
- Performing any other relevant tasks assigned by the direct supervisor related to the nature of the position.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Ability to use computer programs and information technology.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Knowledge and previous experience in fundraising.
- Organization, planning, management, communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of Palestinian culture and customs.
- Openness to different global cultures and ability to benefit from them.
- Understanding the Palestinian political and social realities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV/resume to email: [email protected]
The deadline to apply is Sunday, September 17, 2023.
This opportunity is open to both genders.