Organisation: The Society of St. Yves - Catholic Center for Human Rights
Job Title: Projects and Development Senior Officer (PDSO)
Direct Supervisor: General Director
Start Date: ASAP
The Projects and Development Senior Officer will play a key role in the development and implementation of St. Yves' fundraising and projects development activities. She/he will be in charge of projects during their entire lifecycle from inception to closure. Securing funds for projects work and organisational core costs, monitoring implementation of projects, and reporting. The PDSO will also be in charge of donor relations and requirements and liaising with potential donors.The PDSO reports to the General director but coordinates and works closely with the team and the heads of departments particularly.
Areas of Responsibilities:
Fundraising and donor relations
- To be able to create, plan, implement, manage and have oversight of all aspects related to fundraising for the organization.
- Identifying donor opportunities, develop donor database, respond to donor tenders and calls for proposals, write proposals, represent the organization at donor meetings, and undertake follow-up of potential funding opportunities.
- Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives.
- To liaise with the Director and St. Yves team to identify funding needs and opportunities for seeking grants.
- Represent the work of St. Yves at events to public members of the communities, internationals, supporters and potential donors.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining fruitful relationships with donors and meeting their requirements.
Project development, monitoring and reporting
- Working closely with St. Yves’ management team and developing ideas into projects.
- Monitoring projects’ implementation and staying up to date with all relevant departments’ work.
- In charge of reporting external and internal (monthly, midterm, annual reports).
- Objectively review the success and achievements against agreed targets, identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas for development.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Credentials and Experience
- A university degree in development studies, international business or marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in NGOs environment of project management and fundraising.
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships with partners and donors.
- Experience of researching funding opportunities.
- Experience in report writing.
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English and have at least basic skills in Hebrew.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- To have creative writing skills for funding and report writing purposes.
- Highly self‐motivated, with strong time management and organizational skills.
- High standards of computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain organised hard and soft files of all fundraising and reporting data.
- Ability to plan and work within agreed timeframes and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a broad range of individuals and as part of a team.
- Knowledge in M&E mechanisms.
For interested candidates send the following, with the subject line “Projects and Development Senior Officer” to [email protected] by February the 13th , 2020:
- Cover letter.
- A list of your previous proposals and your success rate.
- The date you would be available to begin work.