DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Work Location/ Center: Business Women Forum-Palestine
Job title: Project technical support/ Junior Coordinator
Category: Technical / Administrative
Reporting to: BWF Program Manager
Type of Contract: Full Time
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business administration or a relevant field. An MBA in community development, gender mainstreaming, with an emphasis on women economic empowerment would be added assets.
- Experience in supervising and implementing ENI CBC MED.
Fundamental objective of the position or mission
The CLUSTER project is funded under the ENI CBC MED program with the European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed) as the main partner and implemented through a consortium of partners from Italy, Cyprus, France, Jordan, Palestine and Tunisia. The project aims to address social exclusion and poverty among vulnerable groups, focusing on youth and women, taking advantage of the results of previous projects and equipping the unemployed with market skills in the Sustainable Economy sectors by using a trilingual online platform that IEMed manages as a founding member and secretariat of the Euromediterranitat Women’s Foundation.
CLUSTER will create a lasting impact on its final beneficiaries throughout the Euromed region. Through online tools such as training courses, e-platform and coaching, the project will impact at least 2,800 unemployed people, strengthening their skills in sustainable economies and increasing their employment opportunities. Employment services and education providers will boost their capacities to combine supply and demand skills, and economic players will benefit from skilled youth workforce, thus contributing to the long-term growth of companies. In addition, public operators in the Euromed area will receive tangible recommendations on the design of sustainable youth / women employment schemes based on designed action plans.
Business Women Forum, as one of the partners of the project, seeks to occupy a project technical support position/Junior Coordinator to support the CLUSTER Project Manager and the IEMed Project Coordinator in the implementation of CLUSTER and other initiatives that may strengthen its impact.
- Give technical and administrative support to the Project Manager.
- Monitoring the progress of the project and writing financial reports.
- Provide support to the project events and conferences.
- Prepare promotional material, communication and dissemination activities under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Write minutes and reports.
- Propose innovative ideas and activities to promote the project and new initiatives in the field of gender equality and the inclusion of women.
- Other similar functions that are entrusted to him according to his category.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Knowledge in the field of Social Sciences, Management, Gender Studies or any other relevant field.
- Previous work experience in multi-stakeholder cooperation and development projects
- Interest in international relations, Euro-Mediterranean affairs, gender issues and youth
- Proven experience in the field of communication
- Accreditable superior knowledge of English
- High level of organizational skills, responsibility, rigor, and diligence.
- Dynamic and proactive attitude
- Ability to work with a team and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Very good writing and communication skills
- Good computer skills. Domain of content management software, website and the Office package (Word, Excel, Access, PWP).
- It will also be valued: Previous experience in the writing of project proposals; previous experience in writing project narrative and financial reports
FORM OF OCCUPATION
- Temporary work and service contract.
- Duration of the service: until the completion of the work and service, with the possibility of extension.
- Immediate incorporation.
Those who are interested and meet the requirements can submit their application by sending an email to the [email protected] The email must include the following:
- In the subject section, the reference code PROJECT CLUSTER C1
- In the section reserved for text: surname and first name, contact telephone number, and academic qualification.
- Attached document 1: A report of a maximum of two pages in English language, which will state the reasons, in accordance with your knowledge, skills and interests, for which you have submitted your candidacy for the reference job.
- Attached document 2: CV containing a brief description of the studies the tasks carried out in the occupied places similar to the position.
The deadline for submitting applications for this offer ends on Tuesday March 01, 2022. Applications after the deadline will not be considered.
- Analysis of the documents 1 and 2 to assess aspects related to the academic and professional career related to the job.
- Once the two previous documents have been analyzed, the applications that are best valued can be called for an interview and / or test where appropriate, to verify and expand the detailed information and to assess the aspects related to professional competences, motivations, skills and abilities.
- Demands that do not meet the requirements, that are not included within the expected assumptions or are not processed in accordance with the established procedure, will not be taken into consideration.
- Depending on the volume of applications submitted, an individualized response can only be guaranteed to those who are interviewed.
- Absolute confidentiality will be guaranteed throughout the selection process.