ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Project Officer for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location is Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The objective of this position is to ensure efficient field implementation, documentation, monitoring and evaluation, partner and donor coordination are all fulfilled under the supervision of ActionAid Palestine Head of Programme.
The key responsibilities areas for this position will be as follows:
- Implement, monitor and evaluate project/s activities in accordance with ActionAid policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders at community, local and national level in implementation of the project's activities.
- Contribute to development of annual and monthly plans together with projected spending and monitor progress against this plan closely.
- Ensure that activities are taking place on time and in accordance with the budget and work plan whilst maximizing the benefit of the project.
- Facilitate field level activities e.g. campaigns, awareness raising sessions, trainings…etc in coordination with local councils, youth groups and competent ministries.
- Ensure proper financial process in all procurements related to the programme are adhering to AAP financial policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to the field and ensure all forms of monitoring are documented.
- Ensure that narrative and financial progress reports are submitted on time to the Head of Programs.
- Facilitate and organize communities, women and youth groups for Participatory Review and Reflection Process at community and cluster level.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business administration, Development Studies or related field.
- At least 3year experience in a multi-culture working environment.
- Experience in implementation of development projects and in undertaking monitoring, evaluation activities.
- Very good understanding of Human Rights Based Approach, women's rights, as well as youth economic empowerment initiatives.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting systems.
- Excellent planning, organization, time management, and coordination.
- Strong leadership and facilitation capacity.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to stay on task.
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Travel frequently within Palestine.
Indicative salary range: ILS 58,646.00 to ILS 76,437.00 gross per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] no later than 2 January 2022 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.