Job Title: Project Officer
Responsible to: Director of Programs & Operations
Responsible for: Psychosocial Support Coordinator, Psychosocial Counsellor
Duration: 16 Months
Location: QADER’s Office – Beit Jala
Expected Starting Date: ASAP
QADER is implementing an initiative titled “Enhancing the protection of women and girls with disabilities from SGBV (Erada)” within Naseej project implemented by Oxfam and co-financed by the European Union. Erada is an 18-months project that aims at strengthening support services for women and girls with disabilities, SGBV survivors, and transforming the social norms that perpetuate SGBV with a special focus on youth engagement. QADER will establish a hotline for women and girls with disabilities SGBV survivors with a specialized legal and psychosocial counselling services, and will implement awareness campaigns on SGBV and the protection of women and girls with disabilities through mobilizing the role of youth, community influencers and role models.
The Project Officer will be responsible for leading the implementation of the project and the achievement of key results while adhering to program quality and ensuring learning and continuous improvement of implementation. The PO shall provide guidance and oversight to the project team to ensure high performance and commitment to achieving results.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the preparation of the project detailed implementation plan (DIP).
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation of project activities according to the DIP.
- Prepare a communication and stakeholders’ engagement plan for the project, and provide the needed support to the staff on its implementation.
- Liaise with project key stakeholders and ensure their full support and cooperation to the project and the planned activities.
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Lead the development of awareness raising content and materials in collaboration with QADER technical staff.
- Lead the preparation of position papers, success stories, case studies, press releases, and other documents, as needed.
- Prepare narrative and progress reports to QADER management and Oxfam, as requested.
- Ensure that all activities and operations of the project are conducted according to QADER internal policies and procedures, and compliant with the requirements and regulations of Oxfam.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
QUALIFICATION & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum BA in social sciences or other related field, Masters degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in areas related to human rights, disability, and advocacy, and SGBV
- Demonstrated experience in project management skills and competencies.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with good command of spoken and written English language.
- Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office packages (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to lead a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
Interested candidates may apply, and submit their CVs/Resumes in addition to a Cover Letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) in PDF form, via QADER's online application form on the following Link: Project Officer. Deadline for applying for this post is Friday 21/05/2021.
“QADER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities, women, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek QADER’s support on the application process where additional accommodation is required”
Should you need any support on the application process, please communicate with us via phone: 02-2749767