In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
Note: We are hiring two officiers, one for West bank and one for Gaza
- Support the Managers in implementation of all component activities.
- Support the administration of components by liaising with applicants and ensuring the implementation of operations manual.
- Taking an active role in component promotion and awareness raising and engaging with stakeholders, including public, private, and civil society groups.
- Prepare periodic reports, (i.e. /quarterly/annually) on project activities.
- Prepare grants’ agreements and ensure required documentation completion as per the agreement and ensure diligent follow-up on grant reports.
- Conduct pre-award audits of possible grantee organizations, in addition to audits during implementation and at close-out.
- Prepare documentation for grant evaluation and approvals.
- Monitor financial management of grant funds to ensure consistency with agreed technical plan and actual implementation and monitor the projected expenditures against their actual incurrence.
- Provide monthly reports on grants budget.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in private or financial sector development.
- Proven experience in economic development and market-based solutions.
- Experience of project grant management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Fluent Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database usage.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Deadline: January 31, 2019
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة