The Guidance and Training Center for the Child and Family (GTC) is a mental health non-profit organization located in Bethlehem. The GTC is seeking a candidate to fill the position of :
Project Manager, Fundraiser and Proposal Writing
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the development of a funding strategy
- Research Calls for Proposals, Concept Notes, and Letters of Interest
- Maintaining a fundraising calendar
- Developing and strengthening donor relations
- Identifying and contacting potential donors and following up on calls for proposals
- Coordinating with different departments to develop activities
- Draft logical frameworks, action plans and tracking sheets in coordination with the Program Development Unit
- Undertaking independent research in finding alternative resources for funding or grant opportunities
- Follow up on donor requirements and guidelines for timely submission of concept notes and proposals
- Managing the production of the required deliverables include narrative reports and final report following donor’s requirements.
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, Fundraising, International Cooperation and Development or Project Management and/or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years verified experience in the field of project management/coordination and/or marketing
Knowledge specific to the position:
- Self-motivated, determined, innovative, pro-active and with a “can do” mentality, i.e. ability to identify and take advantage of fundraising opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and social competence
- A strong result-orientation combined with a proven competence in strategic planning, budgeting, analysis and evaluation
- Able to manage own time and to work under high pressure
- To know and identify with the vision, mission and values
- Proven experience in proposal writing at various complexity levels.
Skills (Key technical skills required):
- Fluent Arabic spoken and written. Excellent English writing skills an advantage.
- Good MS Office commands (Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and Flexible on working hours
- Positive working attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Residance of Bethlehem area
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة