A large manufacturing company in the Southern West Bank is seeking a highly-qualified professional to manage the construction and establishment of its plant.
- Develop and maintain the detailed project plan to track progress.
- Manage the plant construction, steel structure works, and related activities.
- Manage the installation of machines and equipment process to meet standards.
- Manage the procurement process for construction contractors and plant machines and equipment.
- Lead the communication with vendors and contractors throughout the execution of project.
- Ensure the plant is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop timely reports for the Board of Directors and supervision committee.
- Ensure the completion of the licensing process and the fulfilment of environmental and other authorities’ requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, civil engineer, or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in industrial projects management.
- Experience with the new start up plants or projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Flexible to work after hours and during the holidays and weekends as needed.
- Ability to work out of the project location in the Southern West Bank.
- Have a valid driver license.
All interested candidates should submit their resume (in English), with references, to [email protected] no later than 17th of June 2021.