Posting Title : Project Manager- Area Office Nablus (AON)- Limited
Duration Contract ( LDC)- Project Funded- For Roster Purposes. Grade, G
Job Code Title : Project Manager
Department/ Office : UNRWA - Programme Infrastructure/Engineering
Location : NABLUS
Posting Period : 27 April 2021-30 May 2021
Job Opening number : 21-HRE-Programme Infrastructure/Engin-154496-R-
Staffing Exercise : N/A
The incumbent is responsible to the Construction Engineer of the Infrastructure and Camp Improvement Programme WBFO.
- Acquaints him/herself with the Financing Agreement signed between the Donor and UNRWA and all its integral parts and prepare all the project documentation with regard to schedule, budget and project set-up; develop the Project Implementation Plan and update it regularly ensuring that UNRWA rules and regulations on technical matters as related to the project are applied.
- Reviews, controls, keeps and makes sure of validity and correctness of all project(s) documentation with regard to time schedule, budget and organization; develops the Projects Implementation Plans and updates it regularly ensuring that UNRWA rules and regulations on technical matters as related to the project are applied.
- Provides overall supervision to the projeccts' construction management team, including planning, participation in recruitment and development, as and where applicable, and contractors to make sure that standards of building, performance, costs, time schedules and safety are maintained; responsible for scope management and change control.
- Is responsible for contract administration including certifying schedules for labour and equipment; conducting site meeting; identification and preparation of draft variation orders; carrying out analysis and making recommendations on construction claims and making sure that the contractor meets contractual requirements of safety, environment and health, insurance and security deposits/guarantees.
- maintains effective relationships with internal and external project stakeholders including local authorities,
- Monitors and controls financial expenditure of the project(s), provides timely advice to supervisor.
- Measures implemented quantities and keeps relevant records; checks and certifies correctness of interim and final payments.
- Devises and maintains a proper tracking system for all payments to and from the project.
- Prepares reports on project progress, site meetings and achievements.
- Lead the Site Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to ensure proper supervision and quality control of the construction works and administering contracts and ensure regular site visits are conducted. Oversee the validity and accuracy of bills of quantities and financial accounts for work executed.
- Ensure that all As-built drawings are submitted by the end of the project to ICIP construction engineer as well as ICIP management including all changes and modifications carried out on the Agency Premises, together with all buried services.
- performs such other duties as may be required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Civil Engineering, preferably with specific knowledge to the tasks &
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة