The purpose of the position is to manage a project funded from BMZ titled ““Green Palestine: Promoting a sustainable environment for children, their families and communities in Areas B and C of the West Bank”. The 36-month project will be implemented in partnership with Maan Development center and targeting 40 communities located in Areas B and C in Hebron, Jordan Valley, Salfit and Qalqilya. The overall objective of the project is to have Communities that are more resilient towards climate change and environmental hazards in Areas B and C in the West Bank, of which the outcome of “Children, caregivers and communities of the 40 target communities in areas B and C in the West Bank show improved practices and attitudes on climate change mitigation, adaptation and environmental protection” is contributing to.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree/background in Development, environment, agriculture or other related field
- A degree in Project Management Cycle is an asset.
- At least 3 years of progressive work experience in managing grants specifically BMZ or any German donors.
- Experienced in developing M&E tools, quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Experience in project management cycle.
- Experience in managing project related to Mental Health and Psychosocial Support.
- Understanding of humanitarian relief, recovery, and development work.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office and other applications.
- Very Good Command of Spoken and written English.
- Valid driving license.
- Position is based in any field office in the West Bank.
For more details and applications, please refer to World Vsision's online portal (Careers).
We thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.