BA/HR is recruiting an IT Project Manager for a leading company providing IT services and solutions, located in Ramallah, Palestine. The Project Manager will mainly be working in Qatar with work travel between Jordan and Palestine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all activities related to the project and report to the contractor.
- Issue a project plan for all processes.
- Flag if there are dependencies on third-party work.
- Initiate meetings for the requirement handover.
- Manage and publish moments of meetings.
- Coordinate with all departments for testing and development.
- Report weekly and monthly on the project progress.
- Issue a daily dependency or pendency report.
- Track change requests in terms of delays, and additional requirements.
- Flag for any risk as soon as it is identified.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- IT background with business and project management experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Monitoring experience including follow-up of project issues.
- Strong written and oral English communication.
- Analytical skills and conflict/issue resolution.
- Independent-minded, objective, and rational.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
Total Years of Experience:
Minimum 5 years of related experience.
Education & Certificates Require
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or relevant field
Qatar (with work travel between Jordan and Palestine).
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة