Scope of Work :
- Ensuring effective management of the assigned interventions by maintaining the delivery of appropriate technical, operational, financial and administrative outputs, while tracking the projects’ progress through monitoring and evaluation;
- Coordination and building strong partnerships with the implementing partners and relevant stakeholders;
- Preparation and finalization of reporting;
- Knowledge sharing and other relevant responsibilities pertaining to the implementation of assigned activities and contribution to the office’s overall programmatic initiatives;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Ensuring effective project management by maintaining the delivery of appropriate technical, operational, financial and administrative outputs, while tracking the project’s progress through monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Implement and manage the project on a day-to-day basis, coordinate the implementation of the respective activities based on the relevant project document, including, as needed, supervision and guidance of other project staff, consultants and experts with a view to achieving project results;
- Ensure the timely and quality delivery of planned project activities;
- Develop comprehensive/detailed project work-plans that include all project activities and roles and responsibilities of the stakeholders and set-out corresponding milestones;
- Monitor the progress of implementation of project activities and key event schedules, review the work- plans and set deadlines, and monitor the financial resources and accounting to ensure accuracy and reliability of financial reports;
- Mobilize goods and services to support project activities, including Call for Proposals, drafting TORs and works/product requirements and specifications;
- Manage and monitor project risks initially identified, submitting information on the new risks and possible mitigating measures to the Project Board for consideration and updating the status of these risks by maintaining a Project Risk Log;
- Assume responsibilities in line with the office Internal Control Framework and act as a `first authority` for Project transactions;
- Ensure the adherence of project activities to the existing financial, procurement and administrative processes that are in line with prevailing UNDP rules and regulations and, at the same time, observe the project timelines;
- Ensure that gender equality is pursued in all project activities and reflected in work plans, budgets, reports, research, analyses and, where relevant, analyzed in detail;
- Ensure that accessibility for persons with disabilities is reflected in all project activities;
- Consult regularly with other UNDP projects and programs on related activities, where synergies are possible;
Coordination and building strong partnerships with the implementing partners and relevant stakeholders, focusing on achievement of the following:
- Maintain strong relationships with the implementing partners, line ministries and other relevant partners and donors;
- Finalize the contractual agreements with implementing partners;
- Maintain regular coordination and quality assurance of expert inputs and products, as well as among project partners to ensure coherence and complementarity of project activities;
- Identify opportunities for deepening the cooperation and recommending adequate approaches to dealing with different stakeholders based on information on all relevant stakeholders gathered during projects’ implementation;
- Maintain regular communication on relevant project issues with the local and international counterparts, consultants and experts and ensuring quality and timely delivery of all agreed outputs;
- Maintain effective linkages with current and potential donors;
- Engage with groups and communities in project activities to reflect their needs and elements of success to the planned interventions.
- Communicate project goals and activities clearly to both stakeholders and the wider public.
Preparation and assistance to finalizating and reporting, focusing on achieving of the following;
- Prepare project progress and ad hoc reports (progress against planned activities, update on risks issues, expenditures…) and ensure timely submission of the reports to the project board and relevant donor(s). The developed reports are expected to be of good quality with proper analysis of the results.
- Assist in periodical corporate reporting, including Atlas quarterly progress and ROAR;
- Develop presentations and other materials that are needed to share information on achievements, challenges,etc , and;
- Update and file the relevant documentation.
Knowledge sharing and other relevant responsibilities pertaining to the project implementation and contribution to the office, focusing on achievement of the following;
- Ensure compilation and synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices throughout project implementation;
- Support the strategic sharing of relevant knowledge and information gathered throughout project implementation phase, in close collaboration with the Communications & Partnerships Specialist;
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice;
- Actively commit to learning for advancing professional skills and career.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisors
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Innovation: Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Leadership: Ability to persuade others to follow and team leading skills
- People Management: Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Communication: Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Delivery: Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement
- Finance/Accounting: Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Finance/Accounting: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Development Effectiveness: Project Management
- Development Effectiveness: Partnerships
- Development Effectiveness: Report Writing
- Development Effectiveness: Knowledge Management
- Excellent use of project management software and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of the UN system and familiarity with UNDP procedures would be an asset.
- Previous experience with International (public or private sector) Organisations is desirable.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة