The Palestine Monetary Authority (PMA) is an autonomous organization, with the objective of fostering the financial & monetary stability and contributing to the economic growth, through managing the national payment system, licensing and regulating the banking sector, micro-finance institutions, payment services companies and money-changers.
PMA, as an equal opportunity employer, invites qualified candidates to submit their resumes for the following position:
Title: Project Manager
Department: Supervision Group/ Monetary Stability Group
Job Type: Short to mid-term contract
The Project Manager is responsible for planning project’s resources and related budgets. In addition to overseeing project’s progress and compliance to agreed time frame, budget and scope, while keeping all stakeholders informed.
The project will include two subprojects, covering developed reserve management system & supervision technology system (Suptech).
Based on the PMA’s project management framework, the Project Manager's responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate with the Steering Committee and team members to ensure all stakeholders are informed of project requirements and deadlines.
- Perform project related risk assessments to minimize potential risks and uncertainties.
- Prepare project reports for instant status and performance by analyzing the completion and deviation of short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that all projects, deliverables are completed in a timely manner within the project scope, budget and quality standards.
- Maintain constant communications with the software vendors and suppliers.
- Manage changes to the project details, schedule and budget using appropriate verification techniques.
- Follow-up on related issues with project support departments for example: procurement, finance and IT.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identify project strengths and weaknesses.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and banking fields.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or related certificates is a plus.
- Proven work experience in project management for at least 5 years, an experience with international organizations is preferred.
- Managed at least 3 projects in the same field and jurisdiction.
- Sound knowledge in the international banking standards, practices and experiences, particularly in Basel Committee recommendations, in addition to knowledge in the market operations, risk management and reserve management.
- Understanding of digital transformation, RegTech and SupTech. Practical Experience
- Fluency in both English and Arabic. Languages
- High interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills.
- Experience with project management software tools
- Problem solving skills.
• Personal Skills: Excellent analytical skills.
Deadline for submission: January 11, 2022. For those interested and meet the job requirements, please submit your application via the link below or through visiting the careers’ page on PMA website www.pma.ps/careers . Only short listed candidates with high qualifications will be contacted. Thank you.