Business Alliance HR Services is recruiting a Project Manager for an International NGO that operates locally and is located in the West Bank (Bethlehem, Jerusalem & South Region), Palestine.
Reporting to: Program Director
Type of Contract: Limited Contract (Three-years Project)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor the project activities, ensuring that they are coordinated and integrated with the appropriate stakeholders and authorities.
- Manage project implementation including monitoring, progress reporting, and financial reporting, in accordance with action plan, budget, and donor requirements.
- Report regularly and quarterly on the project's activities and outputs.
- Ensure that the Development Grant Agreement's provisions are followed.
- Select the appropriate partners, and regularly communicate and coordinate the work with them.
- Represent the project with internal and external parties, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Supervise, manage, and motivate the project staff ensuring efficient and high quality performance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Proven experience in project cycle management, planning, monitoring and evaluation, and budget control.
- Proven experience in budget development and budget control, and knowledge of financial management.
- Good understanding of development issues with an emphasis on rights.
- Ability to manage and review the collected data via surveys, interviews, etc.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills in both Arabic and English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise, lead, and motivate team members.
- Ability and willingness for frequent visits to the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
Total Years of Experience:
Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience (in Project Management).
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social work, education, human rights, or development studies.
A Master's degree in a related field is preferable.
Languages Required: Fluent in Arabic & English
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة