A Palestinian independent, non-partisan organization based in Ramallah is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfil “Project Manager” position.
The organization mandate is to develop and empower youth as active participants in civil society and encourages them to participate in Palestinian political, economic, and social affairs. Additionally, the organization provides space for Palestinian youth to come together, develop their ideas, and implement projects aimed at community development and policy change.
- Oversee implementation of Youth Program activities and ensure the activities are delivered on time, on budget and in compliance with Organization and donor regulations.
- Ensure that Youth Program management and field staff understand the technical requirements for implementation.
- Ensure that the Youth program is implemented in ways responsive to communities, partners, youth (including women) and PwD in line with the organizational principles, values and strategic plan and compliant with organizational procedures.
- Work with the Youth Program team staff to develop work-plans and follow up with team members regularly to ensure that activities are on track.
- Monitor program progress against both programmatic and budgetary targets, making adjustments to programmed design as necessary.
- Prepare timely and high quality program and donor reports on project activities in compliance with internal organizational requirements and any relevant external donor requirements.
- Work with the programs development team to identify appropriate future partners for implementation of the Youth Program.
- Prepare narrative and financial reporting as well as MEAL data.
- Take part in ongoing capacity assessments of Youth Program team.
- Develop and periodic review of annual plans to identify bottlenecks and the ways those bottlenecks could be addressed.
- Actively monitor Youth program activities at field level, ensuring quality of the organization programs.
- Input into the development of M&E and indicator tracking plans for all projects, and the development of additional M&E tools as necessary to monitor project progress (led by Technical Advisor with support of MEAL)
- Liaise with the M&E team to ensure appropriate, timely and accurate data collection against agreed indicators to enable both internal and external reporting.
- Work with MEAL team to identify and incorporate project suitable accountability mechanisms.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience with Youth or Youth-centered programming in emergency, fragile state or development programs.
- Background in social sciences, business administration, development studies, economics or other relevant field. (MA preferred).
- Experience of managing programs in complex settings.
- Experience of, and commitment to, working through systems of community participation and accountability.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically.
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports.
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively and with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and takes responsibility for their own personal development.
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to; builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, members and external partners and supporters.
- Values diversity and different people’s perspectives, able to work cross-culturally.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their detailed Resume and Cover letter in English, to the following e-mail address [ [email protected] ] The deadline for application is June 16th,2021, at 2 pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.