Project Title: Women and Youth Transforming Local Public Services in Hebron
Project Partners: The Palestinian Information Technologies Association (PITA) in partnership with the Fundación Alianza por los Derechos, la Igualdad y la Solidaridad Internacional (ApS) and ActionAid
The Palestinian Information Technologies Association (PITA) in partnership with the Fundación Alianza por los Derechos, la Igualdad y la Solidaridad Internacional (ApS) will implement a project titled “Women and Youth Transforming Local Public Services in Hebron”, under the thematic programme “Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) as Actors of Governance and Development Work in the Field”, funded by the European Commission.
The overall objective of the project is to strengthen the role of invulnerable groups as actors for change in local development processes for a more equal, open, and democratic society in Palestine. The specific objective of the project is to build the capacity of a range of CBOs and CSOs in Hebron for them to contribute meaningfully and to be more accessible and responsive to women and youth needs and interests in public services. Through the effort to build the capacity of a range of CBOs led by women and youth, they can bring their work to a wider audience, increasing the political and social scope and impact of their work at the local level and building relationships between local public institutions and CSOs. This increases mutual understanding and trust, fosters active CSO participation in governance processes, monitors policies and services, and increases public access to official information and channels their views.
PITA and ApS are looking to recruit for the following position as part of the Project team.
If interested, click on the position title to find more details. Project Manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Advanced degree (or equivalent combination of formal training and experience) in, social
science, development, project management, gender studies, women’s rights, or any other
• Minimum five years of relevant work experience with development projects, working with
INGOs is preferred.
• Background in gender studies and women’s rights is necessary.
• Demonstrated experience in project design, monitoring, and evaluation tools and methods,
project management, budget management, and implementation, preferably in managing EU
• Experience in managing and implementing women empowerment projects, gender -
development, and gender-equality projects.
• Experience in working with and coordinating with INGOs.
• Experience in working with local authorities and governments.
• Strong writing and reporting skills.
• Good in time management and ability to work under pressure.
• Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines.
• Professional attitude, good social skills, communication, and ability to work in a team.
• High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
• Capable in planning, problem solving, and mediation.
• Familiarity with EU regulations and compliance.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic language skills; ability to write clearly and
concisely about complex issues.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
Only applicants who have the required qualities, experience, and skills will be considered.
Interested applicants must include (a) A resume (in English) and (b) a cover letter
April, 2021 at 11:59 PM local time in Palestine and include “EU Project Manager
Application” in the subject line and cover letter.
Applications received after this date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates
will be contacted.