Al Rabyeh for Animal Feed and Grain Co. is seeking a highly-qualified professional to manage the construction, procurement, and establishment of its plant in Betula – Hebron.
- Maintain and further develop the detailed project plan to track progress.
- Manage the procurement process for construction contractors and plant machines and equipment.
- Monitor, report on and quality assure the plant construction and related activities.
- Monitor, report on and quality assure the installation of machines and equipment to meet standards.
- Lead the communication with vendors and contractors throughout the execution of project.
- Ensure the feed plant is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop timely reports for the Board of Directors and supervision committee.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, including public authorities and community.
- Ensure the completion of the licensing process and the fulfilment of environmental and other authorities.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience in industrial projects management.
- Work experience in the feed industry is a plus.
- Experience with the new start up plants or projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Flexible to work after hours and during the holidays and weekends as needed.
- Ability to work out of the project location in the Southern West Bank.
- Have a valid driving license.
All interested candidates should submit their resume (in English), with references, to [email protected] no later than 8th of December 2020. Please insert “Application for: Project Manager Position” in email subject