Dar al-Kalima University College of Arts and Culture (DAK) in Bethlehem is currently seeking a project manager for multiple civic and educational project-based initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage effectively multiple projects annually.
- Responsible for all project details, including planning and coordination, effective implementation, timely execution, management of project budgets in accordance to the financial rules and regulations of DAK and the funding agencies, communication activities, proper documentation, reporting and quality delivery of outputs and completion of projects.
- Capable of effective grant writing and reporting; developing, submitting and reporting on multiple proposals each year.
- Responsible for effective and successful management of staff and resources.
- Work closely and continually with relevant donors, supporters and stakeholders to build strong relations and partnerships, maintain synergy and constant communications.
- Perform other project-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- The project manager is expected to work long hours, under pressure and to frequently travel within the Palestinian areas and the region.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum of MA degree in social sciences, development studies or other relevant field.
- Strong ability in grant writing and effectively communicating verbally in both English and Arabic.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in project management is vital.
- Demonstrated experience in management of staff and financial resources.
- Strong understanding of civil society issues and values.
- Strong organizational and networking capabilities and demonstrated experience in relating to different sectors in society and building cooperative relationships and partnerships.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV in English, referencing the position applied for, by email to: [email protected] no later than Sunday, December 1st, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted.